Dear Sir or Madam,
Pursuant to Article 13, section 1 and section 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, we hereby communicate information on the scope and principles of Personal Data processing on our website.
- Personal Data Controller:
The Controller of your Personal Data is Super Krak S.A. with its registered office in Kraków
Address: ul. Bociana 6, 31-231 Kraków
Phone: +48 12 61 64 108, e-mail: email@example.com
- Legal basis and purpose of Personal Data processing:
Super Krak S.A. processes your Personal Data in order to fulfil its obligations and exercise its rights under agreements,
- pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR, for the following purposes:
- provision of services connected to real estate sales,
- provision of services connected to real estate rental and lease,
- provision of services connected to real estate management;
- pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) and (f) of the GDPR, for the following purposes:
- fulfilment of the legal obligations of the Personal Data Controller, including the obligation of archiving or the obligation of issuing and storing invoices and other accounting documents,
- if necessary, establishment, exercise or defence of claims or rights related to the performance of agreements, which constitute a legitimate interest of the Personal Data Controller,
- ensuring the safety of persons and property within the premises of the Personal Data Controller, e.g. by using video monitoring in marked public areas – inside the facility and in its immediate vicinity.
- Obligation to provide Personal Data:
In case of failure to provide the required Personal Data, you will not be able to use the services of the Personal Data Controller.
- Information on the categories of Personal Data recipients:
Your Personal Data can be disclosed exclusively to the following entities:
- Employees and associates of the Personal Data Controller authorised to process Personal Data in connection with the performance of their official duties;
- Providers of technical and organisational services for the Personal Data Controller, within the scope necessary for their execution, but only when authorised or assigned (in particular suppliers and entities specialising in providing technical support for ICT systems, monitoring and protection system);
- Entities authorised under the provisions of law.
- Transfer of Personal Data to a third country or an international organisation:
Super Krak S.A. does not intend to transfer your Personal Data to recipients located outside the European Economic Area (European Union countries, Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein).
- The period for which the Personal Data is stored:
Super Krak S.A. will process your Personal Data for the time necessary to perform the services of your choice, in accordance with the agreement and will store your Personal Data for the period required by law for the purposes of archiving and settling possible mutual claims.
The data processed as a part of video monitoring in public areas of the Personal Data Controller’s registered office are automatically overwritten and stored for up to 7 days, after which they are deleted, subject to situations requiring investigation procedures in connection to security incidents involving the infringement of the safety of persons and property. For such exceptional situations, the processing of monitoring data shall be carried out in accordance with the circumstances and legal requirements.
- Rights of the Data Subject:
You have the right to access the content of your data, the right to rectify incorrect or incomplete data and in justified cases, the right to delete, restrict, transfer or object to the processing of your Personal Data.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your Personal Data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
- Information on automated decision making:
You will not be subject to automated decisions (without human intervention). Your Personal Data will also not be used for the purposes of profiling without your prior consent.
- Consent to the processing of Personal Data for the purpose of disseminating information about offers:
Super Krak S.A. in Kraków offers notifications on the scope of services, the offer of the company and special offers that are current and directly addressed to you; however, it is necessary to give consent to the processing of Personal Data for this purpose.